Monday 6 August 2012

Win a Wild Thingy!

I finished a reconstructed piece of clothing last night (my new adventure - tutorial forthcoming) The dress was originally long with spagetti straps and far too small for me but, being an artist, I could not resist the hand-painted design on the front (not to mention that this also has sent me off in a whole new direction...) It wasn't until this morning that I discovered the word "Cuba" written across the bottom above the hem. As this is part of my "Artist-in-Residence wardrobe" I thought I should come up with a clever and relevant (to me, about me, or as an artist) definition of what C.U.B.A could stand for...

With so much else to do, I thought I'd throw out the challenge to my blog readers and anyone else who gets to read this post, as well as those who see me wearing my tunic sometime over the next week or so during my residency (only one or two days... I do have others to wear, assuming they get finished...)

So, for a bit of fun - see what you can come up with:

C            Creative....  Cultural.... Categorically....   Cute...   C ??????????
U
B
A

THE BEST PHRASE WINS A WILD THINGY!
(in the colour scheme of their choice)

TO ENTER:
SIMPLY ENTER YOUR PHRASE IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW
The winner will be chosen on August 31st.


Help me out here... and wishing you the Best of Luck!


1 comment:

Angela West-Roots said...

CREATIVE UNIQUE BEAUTIFUL ARTISAN = SHENA! :)